Ask the on Lowering Costs Through Preventative Maintenance Expert – Ben Brignall
- Weighed Dirty – This weight is reported to be compared with the cleaned unit.
- Dirty Flow Test –This tells us how restricted the flow of the filter is prior to cleaning.
3.The Bake – Our ovens are specifically designed to ramp up to 1100+ degrees in stages, safely burning all the unwanted soot to ash without damaging the filter.
4.The Blast Cabinet (Pneumatic Clean) – Our cabinet is equipped with an up facing camera and 7” color monitor so our technician, while cleaning by hand, can clearly see when the DPF is ash free and even concentrate extra efforts on the dirtier area called “the gum ball”.
- Visual Inspection – The filter is placed over a high intensity light source that allows us to look for possible internal fractures or damage. The filter is inspected to ensure that it is not defective internally in order to be *Passed*
- Clean Flow Test – Compares the flow to previous restricted flow and must meet an industry standard for that unit in order to be *Passed*
- Weighed Clean – Compared the
weight to previous dirty weight to show how much soot/ash has been removed.
*This Inspection information is attached upon return with a Pass or Fail Notification*
THE BRIGNALL ADVANTAGE:
- Always Baked, Hand Cleaned, 24hr Turnaround, *Free local pick-up and delivery
- DPF and DOC Cleaning for LIGHT, MEDIUM and HEAVY DUTY DIESEL ENGINES
- Trained And Accredited Cleaning Specialist
- Cleaning performed locally! No worries about hold ups due to shipping out of town
- Aftermarket DPF filter sales available and in stock for most major manufacturers
DPF, DOC and Part SALES
- Our office: P: 780-370-7455
- Offering Aftermarket DOCs and DPFs, Serviceable DPF Assemblies AND Parts such as Gaskets, Bungs and
- All makes and models are available including: CATERPILLAR, CUMMINS,
VOLVO, MACK, and DETROIT DIESEL.
- *Please contact us regarding free pick-up and delivery conditions.
Contact Us Today at
780-370-7455 for Pricing